Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Thanksgiving week Already!

I simply can NOT believe that it is already Thanksgiving week. It means a short work week, but it hardly seems possible that it is that time again. I am getting the serious urge to put up my Holiday decorations and I think I might just get as much done as Ican. The weather has been perfectly lovely and it is a perfect time to get the outside decor up without freezing my fingers. I have been very lucky everyyear it has been nice when I have been putting them up and taking them down...so here is to antoher lucky weather break. I am still unsure what the holiday will bring. My family is split this year, so my mom wants to celebrate by going out to eat. That would be a first for my family and I have to admit I am not sure I am all that thrilled about it. It seems so commercial, plus we are gone so much that eating at home is a treat for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment