Friday, February 23, 2007

Check mate, check blank, check it out, but.....

I have a CHECKLIST today. A big fat stinking checklist. If I get all of this done I think I am going to throw myself a big ole party! I have been gone, gone, gone the last two months...so much so that I am so far behind that I am not sure I may ever see the end....but here is what is on tap for me today:

-Unload my and Ron's luggage out of the van (CHECK)
-Wash our Auction clothes from yesterday and repack
-Upload Red Hat pictures from Auctions and Print them (CHECK)
-Finish Entry for Contest at Scrapforums (CHECK)
-Finish taking down my outside Christmas (ys Holiday) decorations (CHECK)
-Pack away the outside decor boxes in my Storage shed
-Clean out Eddie
-Wrap a Baby gift (CHECK)
-Call handyman about removing old deep freeze and hot water heater from my front yard before it snows...AGAIN
-Hair appointment
-Groceries for the Weekend
-Order B-Day gift for my brother (CHECK)
-Call about my Bathroom cabinets which are being custom made (CHECK)
-See where my mysterious missing couchs are (CHECK)

-Get stuff out of Old Auction trailer and into van (CHECK)
-Get mail (CHECK)

and FINALLY

-Blog

We shall see how all this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment