Monday, March 19, 2007

Where oh were has Kristin been????

Gone gone gone......I have been gone gone gone....well not so much physically this time but creatively and inspirationaly to scrap or write. BUT I think I might be back at least for the time being, I am going to be traveling this week so......hang on to your shorts.....a little recap of last week.

Sunday.......Ron was sicker than a Dog which just NEVER happens...ever.......he had the worst cough, sore throat and fever. He and I both stayed home from our auction on Sunday. I was scheduled to stay home, but he was not.....but did anyway. It was weird watching the auction on Proxibid, but my job was in good hands.....Krissy was in Charge and she ROCKS!! Here is a layout I did for A contest I entered in......I had to do a Layout entitled "Someday I am Gonna" . Totally a Kristin was having a fit layout...but I still think it was awesome.....even though no one voted for it!



OK SO you know how somedays are diamond and some days are.....well.....this is one in terms of uploading this great layout is crap :) Scratch that...I will upload it, but this computer is having...well ummm issues :) Lots and Lots of issues!
FINALLY I got my layout uploaded...........see above :)

No comments:

Post a Comment