Sunday, January 13, 2008

See here I go again...

with my no posting. Sooooo what can I say.....it has been a very nice weekend. Been home all weekend because I am still not feeling that hot. This could could have killed me I swear.

I have cleaned, scrapped and organized and even packed my bags for this upcoming weekend of being gone. SO far 2008 has been interesting. A cold I just can't shake, but MAN did I get ALOT of scrappin done this weekend.....YEAH!

Not too much else is new....Ronnie is making me steak on the GRILL.....YES a steak on the grill. It was such a beautiful day today. Ron was motivated to get his Land Auction traile sorted and I got a list of stuff as long as my arm done....which makes me very happy.

Well, it is off to eat supper for me....I would post some photos but the only ones I have are auctions ones on Ron's camera.......OK maybe I might later.

2 comments: