Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Flooding continues.....

......this time downstream in Norfolk, Nebraska. I spent most of my childhood going to Norfolk and still love to take a day and drive to the ole Norfolk and doing a little shoppin. However, the last few days have been very difficult on Norfolk. Flooding. We have seen so much flooding in Northeast Nebraska the last five days, this is the cumulation of the Elkhorn River Flooding that start upstream near Oneill and reached Norfolk and within 2 inches of going over the dike the protected the majority of the community.

The old Riverside where Ron and I use to go and Dance when we were very very first married. Now it is surrounded by water. Oh the good ole days. I use to always want to go there and it took Ron to get me there........



Sure wish I would have bought my bedroom set a year ago I wanted plus my couch I loved.......CRAP. Maybe I can get it all on a water sale deal!!!!!!





And finally a Norfolk landmark....Tahazouka Park. Totally underwater....so sad........

No comments:

Post a Comment