Saturday, October 30, 2010

HAHAHA Texas fans so Bitter!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Baylor!!!!!!!!!!!

about an hour ago  ·  · 
  • Vicki Wissenburg likes this.
    • Christian Krueger Not cool. 20-13 remember that
      about an hour ago · 
    • Kristin K Boschen-Stock Yeah I remember that but I didn't post when Texas lost how many games??? This year.....Christian...I am just posting go Baylor......why is that not cool??? You my friend posted some crap on my Nebraska Volleyball post...NOT cool. I can post whatever I want......
      about an hour ago · 
    • Kristin K Boschen-Stock I am not posting it on your page......you did on mine....
      about an hour ago · 
    • Cindy S Strong-Sorensen You are so right Kristin. Go Bears!
      32 minutes ago · 
    • Kristin K Boschen-Stock I like the Bears. I have always liked the underdog,..........that is my nature.
      2 seconds ago
      30 minutes ago · 
    • Christian Krueger As you run off to the Big 10 remember who OWNS you. TEXAS does.
      28 minutes ago · 
    • Kristin K Boschen-Stock Wow run off.....you are one bitter Texas fan...that is so uncalled for......I have NEVER posted anything like this on your wall......NO ONE Owns Nebraska. Don't give a shit about a score.....
      13 minutes ago · 
    • Kristin K Boschen-Stock Christian....always remember no matter what you represent your team and state.....so far you you S*** at it. This is not a good.......
      7 minutes ago · 

No comments:

Post a Comment