Thursday, October 20, 2011

Farewell....

to the ONLY High School team and mascot I have ever known.

I have always been proud to be a Newman Grove Bluejay.

Tonight on the night of the LAST ever Newman Grove Bluejay Home Football game I will shed a tear to my special hometown. It breaks my heart to say goodbye to the only team I ever loved so much. All those years of being a Bluejay, I will hold on to those . I am going to text you like crazy Sheldon :)

I have watched my Jays, after I graduated and when my Niece and Nephew who were part of the Newman Grove school system participated in everything from FFA to Football. It is hard to put into words how I feel.

 I lost my niece and nephew playing sports and doing such great academic things, I lost figuring out the sports schedule.

I just pray that NG has a fall sports schedule which include wrestling....that will break my heart if those boys are not able to wrestle.............

To quote my Nephew Sheldon Boschen....


"Always be a Bluejay at heart!"



AND I always will be!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I promise Shel bell......

No comments:

Post a Comment