Thursday, December 19, 2013

Today has been one...

of those days. Where things just don't mesh.

Starting off my day hearing news about Phil Robertson being banned from Duck Dynasty for comments he made to GQ. Made me mad as hell. I love Duck Dynasty, some people love the show some people hate it. Here's my take. You might like Survivor, or Dancing with the Stars or the Amazing race...me not at all, but don't go all postal on me because I like something you don't. I don't get that. WHY? I support Phil 100% and I love the Robertson's. Their Christian values inspire me and I will always love the Robertson's!!!!



I was going to go into Duncan tonight to a Christmas party, but chose to stay all safe and sound at our cabin because the wind was making it so cold out. No to mention I really wanted to watch the NCAA Volleyball Semi's. ENJOYED the Wisconsin Badgers vs Texas game. WAY TO KNOCK OF THE NUMBER ONE TEAM Badgers. I swear Texas gets into Nebraska's heads when we play Volleyball. The girls lost to Texas last Saturday night for their chance to play in Seattle :( Horns down!!!

I just adore my little Christmas trees at our Duncan house. There's something about it. I have ice skates, sleds, pine cones, jingle bell wreaths, snowflakes, gingerbread men, lanterns, snowmen galore and I love it! I also have these adorable winter mitten ornaments that I have never seen again. Then there are my cute little stuffed girl and boy Snowmen :) Just FYI, all those presents belong to Ron and Cheerio :)


Then my dear sweet husband sent me text that he would like some photos of me and Cheerio. He is in Kansas and I can't believe I actually got Cheerio to take photos with me :) 









No comments:

Post a Comment