Sunday, July 16, 2006

I've been tagged!!

Tagged by Nancy (Nancyroo) of Scrapjazz!
To write about my 7's.

Here they are:

7 people I admire
1. My Grandma
2. My Former Boss from years ago - Dick
3. My High School Speech/Drama Coach
4. Bootie Barker (NASCAR crew chief)
5. My friend Racin Dave
6. My DH (he is a great businessman)
7. My College Academic Advisor - Kathryn

7 things I say often
1. I love you.
2. How cool is that?
3. I'm Hungry
4. That Damm phone (Not always outload on that one) :)
5. Hello this is Kristin
6. Well...HELLO!
7. See ya


7 things I can not do
1. Water ski
2. Play Tennis
3. Draw
4. Teach my DH to stop bringing home all this junk!
5. Landscape
6. Lose weight
7. Give up Carbs

7 things to do before I die
1. Visit every active Track on the NASCAR series
2. Drive a race car
3. Take a months vacation
4. Own a house on a lake
5. Write a newspaper or magazine column
6. drive a motorcycle
7. Go to Hawaii

7 people I would like to have lunch with
1. Diamond Rio
2. Ricky Rudd
3. Rick Hendrick
4. Bruton Smith
5. Tony Stewart
6. (if I could bring them back) My Grandpa's
7. My Dad (we would have alot to catch up on)

7 Favorite Movies
1. Space Balls
2 The Notebook
3. Footloose
4. Grease
5. 3
6. Topg Gun
7. Last Holiday

7 great things everyone should own:
1. Their own home
2. A dishwasher
3. A Whirlpool bathtub
4. Comfy furniture
5. A great Camera
6. A refrigerator with too much room
7. A Maid

7 people who should do 7- you don't have to do the same 7!
1. Oscar
2. AshleyS
3. Christy (floridascrapper)
4. Lori (Laurensmom)
5. Gemini Girl (Carrie)
6. Christine (without a blog...it might be hard ) :)
7. Kristi

4 comments:

  1. Just for you I posted a blog. Hope you don't think I will keep it updated!!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woow thats a big list!and I thougth my abc list was hard :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't believe you don't wanna meet me in your seven.

    ReplyDelete