Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A-Z about me.....

A: April 24th is my birthday.
B: Button. Is my Cat.
C: Country Music is my first choice.
D: Dad. I miss my Dad.
E: Energy. I could use some extra.
F: Forensics: I participated on the Intercollegiate Forensics (Speech) Team in College.
G: George. My brother.
H: Heat. I hate Heat and Humidity.
I: In Case. Incase you didn't know I LOVE RACING

Filling in these later :)

J: Junk. Is sellable merchandise!
K: Kay. Is my middle name.
L: Larry. My brother
M:Milk. I love milk....I drink it everyday.
N: Nebraska "There is no place like Nebraska"
O: Onions. I hate Onions.
P: Pool. I Love to play pool!
Q: Questions. I don't like people who ask lots of questions.
R: Ron. My DH
S: Skittles and Sprees are my favorite Candy beside Chocolate.
T: Tanking. Tanking down the river is one of my favorite things to do.
U: University. I graduate from Wayne State College.
V: Vacation. I like a good vacation.
W: Wonderful. I have wonderful family and friends.
X: Xtra.....anytime I can take some extra time for myself...I do!
Y: Y......can't I seem to srap lately.
Z: Zodiac: my sign is Taurus.

1 comment:

  1. Skittles and Nascar go hand in hand and I love to play pool too.

    ReplyDelete