Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Wish I had just one more time......


I never thought I would face a simple challenge that would make me so sad, but the time has come for Dave to hang up the ole racing shoes and helmet, at least in the 18 car, the car he has driven for years. It really hit me on Friday night when I realized that might be last time I ever saw driver in the 18 car. I was sad and a little relieved that there would be no more worry about something happening to him, but NOW I just have to worry about his son. Watchin Dave race has been my routine, my passion, my excitement for years and it is very hard to say goodbye. If I had just one more time to watch you race Dave.....I would not change a thing. Thanks for making my last night one of best. You have never let me down, I have never been not proud of you......you are and always will be our driver and our friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment