Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A Husker fan as well......as a NASCAR fan!


Believe it or not...I am as much....OK maybe not as much.....OK maybe so....of a Nebraska Cornhusker fan as I am a race fan. I have almost the same reaction to a Nebraska football game as I do a good race. I am not sure I am willing to admit how much I love to hear the ole Nebraska fight song compared to the ole sound of a race engine....or the smell of football food compared to the smell of racing food. OK so it really is hard for me to chose which I love more...and THANK GOD I don't have to. The good news is.......I have gotten and will have in this week.....my first Bristol night race, Dirtrack Dave racin at US 30 Speedway, Driver Dave racin at the Nebraska state fair and a Nebraska football game!

No comments:

Post a Comment