Monday, October 15, 2007

Can I just say....


How freakin SICK and TIRED I am of hearing nothing but how the Huskers got beat by OSU...GET OVER IT ALREADY it is a flippin football game. GOD! That is ALL the Media is talking about here at home and for the love of the lord is there not ANYTHING else we can talk about.

I will................what a lovely lovely Saturday we had. Our friends Pete and Sara got married and a good time was had by all. I should say a great time was had by all. I have some pictures which are on my camera trapped till I find my cord (AGAIN)!! Their wedding was beautiful. Despite and endless mist and rain, it was loads of fun and happiness all around. CONGRATUALTIONS to two awesome awesome people.......(and the photo is the proud groom and Ron)

Sunday......was a day of COMPLETELY nothing. No NASCAR race to watch so I made Ron's day by letting him watch Gunsmoke on TVland...you knew it was bad when even RON told me to change the channel. SO after a g oods night rest while listening to a gentle rain all night on my roof, I feel pretty darn good this morning.

I am behind on a couple of my scrapbook assignments and our home phone is out, but you know......I am not half bad today.

No comments:

Post a Comment