Monday, October 1, 2007

Well.......


.....as hard as it was for me.

I had to pack up and come home from the Kansas NASCAR Race.

WOW. What a race weekend. Clint pulls of an awesome Bush Finish and me nearly half a bottle of Jack :) KIDDING

Sunday rolls around....Clint Bowyer is running like he is on fire...then a Severe Thunderstorm warning moved ALL the fans under the Grandstands....you get a little unsettled when you hear "there is Severe weather in the area, please exit the Grandstands and move to a safe area" Where in the name of God are you going to find a safe area at a speedway??? The crappers were packed :)

ANYWAY....after a two hour rain delay we went green flag racing and despite the fact that Greg Biffle was considered the winner....Clint was second, but technically should have been the winner...BUT I am sort of over it cause he now is in THIRD place in the Cup Points.....and he isn't done yet.....

So I thought I would share this picture (SEE ABOVE).....it is the "Where's Kristin in this photo" hunt :)

3 comments: