Sunday, July 13, 2008

27 Dresses.............

was the movie of the night tonight. Ron and I borrowed that movie from the Newman Grove Boschen's and decided to watch it last night after returning from Kansas. We both had more fun giggling over the fact that the whole first part of the movie reminded us of the wedding we attended over the week.

We both enjoyed laughing and thought that the movie was fun and cute. We always like a movie that ends happy :) and 27 Dresses sure did have a happy ending.

I however, wasn't the happiest person when I arrived home to still find two trailers and a forlift parked on the cement by our shed. Did we not ask it to be removed??? Apparently this is a very diffcult task...and people wonder why I get so frustrated!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I loved that movie, too! Definitely a feel-good story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the movie review! I have wanted to see that one!

    ReplyDelete