Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dearest Potti....

I wanted to wish my very bestest toilet lovin sweetheart the most wonderful of birthday's. I love ya to bits and pieces and I miss you horribly!! I hope you have a wonderful and special day and always know that "Friends who pee together stay together" or in our case "Friends who wear paper toilet seat covers on their heads.................................................................









Will forever be preserved on film"




.....and that is Precisely why I love you!!!


(Photo stolen from PH's blog) :)

1 comment:

  1. Geeze Kristin I have been away and have missed this! You are the best!! I really have to get that photo and do a layout with it! Thanks so much for the birthday wishes! We will see each other soon!!! Love ya right back!!

    ReplyDelete