Saturday, September 5, 2009

Dear Jesus....

THANK YOU for making this Husker Game day one of the very best. I am very very happy and grateful that we had a lovely and perfect day to enjoy the game. YEAH we were playing a NO ranked NO named NO one, but it was awesome!!!! There isn't one single day that I don't wake up and say a silent prayer that I live in Nebraska. Indeed "THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE NEBRASKA"



There is NOTHING that could drag me away from the only home I have ever known....good or bad.....it is one of the sweetest places on earth.

I am soooooooo looking forward to our next game....but for now we put football to sleep tonight and get ready for NASCAR! GO CLINT BOWYER!!!!!!!!



I have ALL the faith in you Mr Bowyer that you can imagine. I have NEVER regretted ONE SINGLE moment being a Clint Bowyer fan. Change your number, change whatever.......I AM A TOTAL 100% Clint Bowyer fan..................

3 comments:

  1. you're totally dedicated...to your state, to your team, to your driver! Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kristin just popping in to say HEY how are you doing? Been thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is your husband aware of this stalker-like obsession you have with this man? lmao!!

    ReplyDelete