Friday, August 21, 2009

Life is great in the air....

Today I had the best experience. I wasn't sure that I was ready to fly with Ron but now I have the fever. Needless to say...I'll do it again...in a heartbeat!!!!

Ron asked me to fly home with him from our Auction in Oakley, Kansas. I am grateful that I was preoccupied with printing reports and finishing up auction stuff because it didn't really give me a chance to rethink :)

It was cool when we took off seeing Mark in the truck..I saw it right away on the highway by Oakley.

BTW for those of you who have been wondering...RON STOCK is a wonderful pilot! He did an amazing job. Flying was perfect and he landed like he was landing on feathers.

I am sooooooo proud of you Ron...you are a great pilot and I am so glad I had this opportunity to fly with you. I love you dear.


Some photos......with the pretty fluffy clouds.....

Just outside of Grand Island and Kearney:





The Race Track in Doniphan



Duncan Lakes....our lake house is the one with the big white roof :)




Finally RIGHT before we landed in Columbud...the US 30 Speedway....




Now I am enjoying the Nationwide race...

4 comments:

  1. How completely awesome Kristin! Give Ron a big hug from me for keeping my friend safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow so exciting Kristin! Preparing for October?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am shocked you haven't done it before. I am in love with the little planes like this. You caught the bug girl. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Now off to Canada with you in October!!!

    ReplyDelete