Monday, November 16, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my.....

brother George.........I just wish I had a picture with you and your niece Jessica.........

Sometimes life is just nuts......just crazy nuts, but you have always been a Good dad, great brother and special Uncle. What we learn from the crap is..........life can slap us in the face us make us realize how great we have it...............

George, Kristin and Larry..Brothers and sister......



Son and Godson......Seth, Sheldon and George......


Godson and Uncle George...............always a fan!!!!!


What a beautiful family..........


Me, my brother and my husband.........OH we had fun this night!!!!!


Alicia and her Dad......such a special girl!!!


Cass and her Dad.......one of a kind.....


I love you. I am so glad that two people met and made a family out of all of us! I love you Brother......very much!

1 comment:

  1. what a great post Kristin. Happy Birthday to your brother!!

    ReplyDelete