Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sasnak University vs. Nebraska.......

OH was I worried....I freted and stewed over this one for weeks. I was sooooo mad at Ron....I didn't want to travel ALLL the way to Lawerence Kansas (aka Larry Kansas) to watch football game, but MAN am I glad I did!!!

I didn't want the pressure on my chest of being a Nebraska fan who LOVES NASCAR Driver Clint Bowyer who is a major KU fan without winning!!!

Me and the Selden Truck.....and SUH!! :)


Ron and I with the Husker Truck.......and Suh :)


We rode down with a group from Columbus, but I am an idiot and didn't get a photo...but i did get one of "us"...Thanks Emery and Diana for driving us all over Larry Kansas


My Huskers managed to pull this win off and kick some serious KU hind end in the last minute.......now it is on the game with KSU for the Big 12 north~! KICK some Wildcat.....paw............

No comments:

Post a Comment