Sunday, April 4, 2010

HAPPY EASTER 2010....

and I miss my Dad. It is hard for me to comprehend that today Dad has been gone for 8 years! I am a little sad that it fell on Easter Sunday so it has made me kind of sad and frumpy today because of it. I just really really miss him. There are so many things that I would have loved to have had him experience in mine and the lives of my family members.

Today, I totally took ONE, ONE lonely photo, ONE, I can't believe I managed to take only one photograph from our Easter Sunday and we had such a nice one. It was just a beautiful day and were happy to share the day with Mom, George, Cassidy, John, Cindy, Scott, Santos and Doug. The guys enjoyed a little bit of bluerock shooting. The only reason I have the one is because I remembered I needed to complete my 365 shot for the day, and snapped this photo:


So I hope everyone had a Happy Easter and took alot more photos than me :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment