Friday, February 18, 2011

I never knew....

that four years could go so quickly. That what seemed like an eternity was gone in a flash.

Wrestling has been a part of my for a long time. It started with my brothers, went with my Best Friend Tommy and ended with my Nephew Sheldon.

I am not sure my heart will heal from this loss. Not the wrestling loss but the loss of my little star in a sport I love. This is an end of something very special for me.

I was going to try and top the last Football post but I am not sure I can, because I keep bawling.

After all those years, all those matches, all those meets, all those medals........it came down to this. Maybe those six state qualifiers that got my Brother one of the coaches down on the floor was meant to be. Dad and Sheldon.............this just broke my heart....I cried for 10 minutes after this. I was so glad Ron was there with me to control my hysterical bawling........


I can't do it....I thought I could but I can't........I had all this stuff I wan't to say and it comes to this..............

I LOVE YOU SHELDON! I am so proud of you! A four year state qualifier and one outstanding young man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment