Saturday, June 18, 2011

Stockfest 2011

Tonight was the beginning of StockFest 2011 at Mahoney State Park near Ashland, Nebraska. It was a nice evening. Here are a few pictures from our First night after we all get "moved in" and settled for the weekend.

Uncle Ron "teaching" the Nephews about the value of a dollar???? Hummmmm.....wonder how that will work out?


Uncle Ron teaching his godson Jack about his gerber.......that can't be safe :) 
Juice Bags Rock!! Just ask my Nephew Nicholas and my Niece Aliana :) These two are adorable!! Gotta love em! 

Ron and I........I swear I can NEVER get that guy out of yellow :) 


I absolutely ADORE this photo of my Godson Jack, my niece Alaina and my nephew Nicholas.....are they NOT the cutest? I am partial but dang......
Attempting to line up the kids by "height Order".......half of them are missing :) I have a feeling starting next year we are going to be going to ALOT of High School Graduations :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment