Thursday, February 23, 2012

CCCHHHHAAANNNGGEEESSSS.....

It took a lot of getting use to knowing that Clint would no longer be driving for RCR or the #33 car. Granted Clint has carried a couple of Numbers including the 2 in Nationwide and Trucks, the #07 in Trucks and Cup and then the #33. 

I had gotten so use to the #33 that the thought of him changing numbers made my stomach upset, but the change of teams made me even more upset, but then again when I was a completely Rousch Racing Fan, the thought of cheering for any RCR driver turned my stomach and look how that turned out....along came Clint Bowyer. 

Since the change was announced later in the 2011 NASCAR season, I have hung onto every thing that was #33. I never wanted to buy anything 15. 

The most difficult thing for me to do was remove my #33 Cheerios Racing Clint Bowyer license plate frame. I promised myself until my very first #15 stuff arrived I would keep that plate frame on my car.......

So Today......this was delivered by the Post Man....my first #15 Clint Bowyer Sweatshirt. That I will proudly wear this cool racing season, but I might pull out my old Bowyer #33 now and then to knock around in or my old #07 sweatshirt. 


andtThese are my brand new stickers that went on my little Orange Ford Edge. Today........

and then it came off...



It is official.....all the signs of the #33 are gone but Clint lives on forever NO matter what he drives!!!!!

GO CLINT BOWYER!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment