Saturday, March 3, 2012

I Tunes........

I saw this on one of my friends blog....start with A........pick your FAVORITE song out of A in I tunes.....

This is going to be tough. OK I have to listen to each one to make sure I pick me favorite....RED SOLO CUP......Never mind......

Here are my A's: 

Alcohol - Brad Paisley
All my Friends Say - Luke Bryan
All the Love - Outfield
Anything But Mine - Kenny Chesney
As Good as I once Was - Toby Keith
The Auctioneer - Leroy Van Dyke ( I challenge any of you to have this one:) ) 
Awful Beautiful Life - Daryl Worley

Alcohol.....FUN song.....I LOVE IT but not my favs in the A. 
All my Friends Say........LOVE LOVE LOVE this song....this is my top two in the A's.....
All the Love....from my old days........still tops but not my favorite A :) 
Anything but mine......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh love it. In my top two.......
As Good as I once was.......for my friend Dave Anson.........
The Auctioneer.....for Ron, Tom and Mark........I love this song but it didn't make the top......

and here it is..my favorite A song..Awful Beautiful Life followed very close by........All my Friends Say!!

I have an Awful Beautiful life.....


No comments:

Post a Comment