Monday, March 5, 2012

My apologizes if.....

you have sent me any kind of a Christmas Card of Greeting Since I was married in 1991. I have discovered since we moved that I was an apparent hoader of every single Holiday card and birthday card and misc card. As much as it pained me, today I let go over 20 years of cards. Seeing my wall full of "mementos" stacked up in my cabin and knowing that I used an entire small enclosed trailer to move all the "stuff and scraps" I had collected, it was time......It is still a work in progress but I promised my #18 (our cabin) that I would again find it's wall.......

The start.....



The in progress.....



Lord help me get through all this stuff........I feel like an huge weight is off my shoulders already.


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on a great start!! Really like the art on the wall. :)

    ReplyDelete