Sunday, July 22, 2012

Big Red Fever?

Or a Nebraska shirt fetish? One way or another that is a TON of shirts I have. I have a Nebraska shirt for any type of weather.

Ron left today on a Three day business trip to Atlanta. So in an attempt to avoid the heat outside at any cost, to curtail my extreme bordem, and fill my "no NASCAR Sunday" blues, I decided to sort out my clothes closet. I decided to split my Nebraska shirts in half, half home, half cabin....HOLY CRAP that was NOT a problem at all.....I could have packed a whole other suitcase with them.

My endless collection of every type of Nebraska shirt ever produced....OK it's not THAT bad :) 
Did I mention it was hot at H*** today as well.......as well as almost every day in July? I had my AC turned to 68 and here was the temperature in my house. I was sweating! That's how hot it was outside. I  swear that my roof was so hot my AC couldn't keep up.


and here you have it! The temperature gauge does not lie. UGGHHH. Is it October yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment