Saturday, December 8, 2012

I am not even sure what day it is.....

...but we are still in Vegas. Thank Gosh we are going to the National Finals Rodeo tonight because I am getting pretty antsy. I miss my car, I miss my houses :) and I miss my DOG!! I tried to take a nap today, but just couldn't get into it because I enjoy curling up with Cheerio, not that Ron is so Horrible or something but there is just something about my little brown dog. I kind of had a Tummy Ache all day and I know his presence would have made me feel alot better.

Earlier in the day, Ron and I went to the Country Christmas which was only two blocks from our Resort, so we could walk. We did a little Christmas shopping and some for ourselves. We bought this fantastic Massage Chair from this nice Lady named Bonnie. I have NEVER sat in such a chair before. We went to Country Christmas last time we were in Vegas for the Rodeo and I don't remember it quite THAT big! There was stuff everywhere, it was like I told Ron...I was in merchandise overload!

Before we left for the Rodeo I listened to the Nebraska Volleyball game on my Computer, I was encouraged by the first set and then everything went to crapola. Darn it.......I was so hoping those girls would make it to the Final four. Such a good group of young ladies. But they did good making it as far as they did.

BUT on another note....The National Finals Rodeo was fantastic! Last time Ron and I went to the Rodeo I lost ALL our photos including the ones of our Helicopter Ride to the bottom of the Grand Canyon :( so I had to get these posted stat:


Great Photo of our friends Rex and Julie! 

Ron and I at the Rodeo
The rodeo Participants and their various State Flags. There is a Nebraska one down there somewhere :) 
Rodeo sponsor flags.
Ron and I at the Rodeo....again :) I think I was trying to prove we were really there :) 

I thought this was kind of cool....those are our sillouettes. 



Our friend Randy and I

Ron and our Friend Randy's son Joe. 


Rodeos are fun! Thumbs up! 
Molly and Jim
Gary and Connie Bader and half of Kevin :) 
Mark, Rex and Julie enjoying the Rodeo.
Following the Rodeo we decided to enjoy some entertainment under the tent. Fun times were had by all. I still think I could have danced better than these chicks :)


or NOT! :) 

Fun dancing, then back "home" for bedtime and some McDonalds.........


1 comment:

  1. You look really pretty, Aunt Kristin!

    Looks the rodeo was fun. I always enjoy those, too :)

    ReplyDelete