Sunday, February 24, 2013

Happy, Happy Happy....

everything :)

Happy Birthday to my Brother Larry D. Boschen and Happy Daytona 500 to me and Happy start of racing season Clint Bowyer.......



For the first time EVER Ron and I hosted a Daytona 500 party. It was held at our cabin at Duncan Lakes. It is NOT a good idea for me to host anything race related. I need to be totally focused on the task at hand but I did good. I was pretty much reserved. OK a little.....Clint finished 11th.......that was OK with me. I was so nervous about being caught up in the big one.......never mind.

My Most embarrasing moment was when my brother Larry called me before the race to tell me that Clint Bowyer was going to be on pre-race on a special called "Being Clint Bowyer" even though I knew about it I appreciated his reminder, but embarrassed a few hours later remembering it was my brothers birthday and I forgot to tell him happy birthday when he called me.

I love you.......HOW do we look alike? Being adopted all of us.........I have no idea, but we do.


and then there was my "boy", the love of my life, my Cheerio. He played with his Duncan Lakes Dog Friends, he ran through the cabin, he crashed after spending time with his Lake aunts.....he was Daytona 500d out :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment