Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The long road....

to Dega has begun. I still can't believe the weather we left in. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that the start of our Trip to Talladega would begin with snow on May 1st! BUT it did!

A long road day of traveling and a brief stop in Macon, Missouri, we finally arrived in Columbia, Missouri for some rest and supper. We stayed at a nice hotel in Columbia, but I am not sure if the folks who built the hotel decided that most people who would stay in the hotel would be completely incapable of turning the shower on....

We decided to eat at the TGI Friday right next door to our hotel. Of course I HAD to have chicken wings, while waiting for our wings we were discussing my checkered flag toes and I was reminded that I hadn't taken a photo of my checkered flag and #15 fingers. They are NOT 51's by the way.... :) They are indeed 15's :) My original Clint Bowyer fingers.....

Ron said I had to put my fingers up so we could see the 15's. The day I had my fingers and toes done in Five Hour Energy colors, he drives the Peak car......WHOOPPPSSSS... :) 

Following my overdoes of wings I was ready for bed and rest up for our Thursday road trip onward and southward toward Alabama......


No comments:

Post a Comment