Friday, June 21, 2013

Cheerio's Haircut day and Ruby's Shelter......

Cheerio desperately needed a haircut. He was coming back from his walks wet from sweating. Poor baby. So today we cut him short for summer so his morning and afternoon walks would not consist of him panting and sweating. Now I understand the phrase "Sweating like a dog" :) His hair trims always consist of alot of drama with him. Terri is such an awesome groomer and he gets treated like royalty yet he insists on shaking until I leave, then I find out from Terri he is fine. Little turkey. I think all the shaking and drama is partially to get attention from me......this is the result of his haircut......sleepy time for the little boy.........
and Today our little Shelter was finished at Duncan Lakes for our Vehicles! Yeah! Now my Ruby has shelter over her head as does Ron's pickup and our Razr! WHOOOOO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment