Thursday, May 9, 2013

Buff & Puff.....

Today was Cheerio's 6 week Buff and puff or as other's may call it.....his grooming. My poor little boy. He gets all shaky and upset as soon as he realizes we are going to the groomers. He has such wonderful Groomers and they treat him so well, but I think he insists on torturing me. He does a pretty good job and making me feel all guilty. BUT as soon as we are done, I always reward him with a little walk and of course his special treats that he only gets when he is good boy at the groomers. I think he is starting to put two and two together. So here he is in all his groomed glory enjoying his favorite chew treat.....




This is also Day Three of Duck watch. I checked on her this morning and she was nesting. I checked on her at noon and she had shifted her position. I just checked on her now (3:17) and she is no where to be found. Probably off having something to eat......

There's the nest but no Momma......



No comments:

Post a Comment