Tuesday, October 22, 2013

It's been a long time coming....

A new post that is. I have no idea why I lost my motivation to blog but it surely has gone somewhere. There are days I think "I really have nothing monumental to post about" and then I think I am doing this blog for me anyway :) Then I have a comment here and there from people that I didn't even know read my blog asking why I don't post anymore. Interesting and flattering at the same time. So I am sitting here thinking..."What could I post about today" and the only thing that came into my mind is "Why am I obsessing with my missing cups and plates" Yes, I have a dish disappearing fairy in my house. I am not sure what I can do to this fairy to make him (ummmmmm) them.....stop taking my dishes in his (ummmmmmm) their vehicle. No soup bowl, cup, mug and tupperware is safe, they are all potential victims of the dish fairy. He (ummmmmmm) they are a crafty lot because they also like to fly off with silverware too......so if anyone happens to see a patterned plate or mug matching this description.....please let me know:


and on another note of interest. I have alot of other things I would LOVE to vent off my mind on here in my little blog corner, but I shall refrain considering I would probably get in trouble...... :) and NO it has nothing to do with the above mention "He".

No comments:

Post a Comment