Thursday, August 1, 2013

An array of various posts

 Monday, July 29th, 2013

I swear Monday's almost kill me. They are so long and the drag on for me. Ron is usually in the office till late and it gets to be a long day.

I bet you are wondering why in the heck I took a picture of this and probably also wondering what it is!


It is a little contraption that I bought once while shopping in Fremont with my Sister-in-law. It is a butter dispenser for  sweet corn. It is the coolest thing ever! Somewhere along the way I have lost one :( You put the butter in the top and the bottom is curved like an ear of corn. In my personal opinion it is the best. I wish I could find two more but then again how many times do Ron and I have over more than him and I for corn :) 



Tuesday, July 30th, 2013

I have felt so sick all day. My Tummy has been rolling. I had the worst pain in my right shoulder. I slept on the thing wrong all night :(  I had Zero energy. I was exhausted all day.

BUT what could wake a girl up more.....a little Dirt Racin with none other than my favorite NASCAR boy Mr Clint Bowyer. You know you love racin when you are watching the Mod Mania race in Hays, Kansas from your computer. I enjoyed seeing local driver Dylan Smith race. He was last years winner of the race so of course I cheered for Dylan. and then there is David Murray. I haven't watched him race since my buddy Dave Anson raced at the Sandhills Shootout in North Platte Nebraska.




One of my friends posted this picture of Clint Dirt Modified built by Belleville Motorsports. I have a sweet place in my heart for BMS because we sold the Building to them and we had an auction there for the previous owners. But Then there is that Landers boy.....who drove a Jett mod. All those years of saying it's time to flush the Johnny.....that would be Jett, when he raced against my pal Dave, I really like the guy. BUT all those memories of some of the best nights of my life included these people: 



Wednesday, July 31st

I can't NOT believe it is the last day of July! I am not sure where this year is going. July just simply disappeared. Today, I had to get my plates on my car renewed. I tried going there with a positive, I will get this done attitude and let mad at everyone in the Platte County Courthouse. I decided that after that I need a treat! So I Finally got to take a trip to the new Yourgurt City in Columbus. Nothing says happy day like Yourgurt for lunch! Of course it was Chocolate :)


Going back to our cabin I felt defeated because I didn't accomplish getting my plates renewed :( and I was totally energized by a bowl of Chocolate. I got home and tried pulling out the bottom drawer of my refrigerator and the entire first shelf fell and everything dropped on the floor and all over. I decided well it is about time to cleaning it out. So 4 hours and 15 minutes later it was done! YEAH!

Now, it is time to enjoy some weekly wings at Uncle Shaky's in Duncan with our friend Lenni. I don't get to see Lenni enough and I am looking forward to seeing her and catching up a bit. Well so much for that. Ron's tardiness postponed our little party to next week. Which is actually Ron's birthday, so fun fun times......

Thursday, August 1st

Ron and I had to make a business trip to Kansas. We decided Cheerio might like to tag along. So we took him. ON the way home it started to storm and we took cover at our friends house in Central City. Right before we got there I checked the back seat to see how Cheerio was handling the situation. I think pretty well :) 









No comments:

Post a Comment