Wednesday, March 18, 2020

A transplanted Quarntinee.......

Who would have thought that it would take a 14 day Quarntine to force me to reevaluate my personal blog.....its been so long. 2018 was the last time I felt the desire to visit my blog, pretty sad day it took almost two years to visit it again. So here I am, just me and my trusty Mac. 

Day 1 of the Corona Quarantine and it has become apparent that I should probably put myself on a daily schedule. It was hard getting up and knowing that it couldn't go to my store and be business as usual. I made my bed...like usual....got a treadmill work in....like usual....walked my dog....like usual and ate a healthy breakfast like usual. On all accounts, it seemed like a normal day, except it wasn't.....I am doing a self Quarantine while the Corona virus dictates my every move. 

This is a self Quarantine as a transplant recipient so no one panic. I am virus free. Just trying to keep Leroy the Liver in good condition. I’ve also learned that if I owned the Corona Beer company I’d probably be changing the name. Oh the irony that I am worried about my transplanted liver with the same name as beer!! One way or another Corona is determined to take out my liver! :) 

I am so mad at this @@@@ Virus. 

The weather held out for me to get 12,000 steps and 46 minutes of exercise and fresh air! I saw my Tulips that Ron planted several years ago starting to attempt to add some colour to our winter. I visited "my" river and again thanked it for not washing away my house or "my" lake last year. For that I am very grateful. 

My Chiefs still won the Super Bowl and I love my headband! Its a perfect mood booster for me...reminding me and letting me remember that awesome day! Ron and I were able to catch up on our favourite shows and Ron is tackling his pile of backlogged newspapers for reading.....

Here’s how I feel about this whole virus thing and the people who refuse to take it serious.....shame on you....Myself and Leroy are not happy with you!

and Shame on you Coronavirus....

















No comments:

Post a Comment