Tuesday, April 4, 2006

First time Blogging.....

I have no idea what really motivated me to starting blogging, other than a few Blogs that I have visted in the last 6 months have been extrememly entertaining and fun to visit from time to time. I am deeply concerned that I will not be able to keep this up.

First things first, I wanted to address how this Blog became entitled Diamond Daze...well you see....it all happened one night when my Husband decided to sing at our friends wedding reception....he picked out "Some days are Diamonds" by John Denver....not really an appropriate wedding song, but it stuck. Now, we refer to some days as Diamond Days and Some days as stone days....

Some days are diamonds, some days are stone
Some time the hard times won’t leave you alone
Some times the cold winds blow a chill in my bones
Some days are diamonds, some days are stone

No comments:

Post a Comment