Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Organizing Mania!

Well....I am at it again....organizing! Tossing, sorting, selling, giving away....and it actually feels great. I did my whole office this Winter and now it is my houses turn....I can not believe how much "stuff" we have!! Lots of stuff we don't need. I have been using many of the techniques I learned about on www.scrapjazz.com at www.flylady.net.

The Flylady approach is exactly what I needed. My whole house is really benefiting from the 15 minute decluttering. Today it is my kitchen getting the 27 item throw away....here's how I adapted the throw away to benefit me. I got a box and gathered up 27 things in my kitchen to give away or sell......fortunately for me that was just my collectibles cabinet. I ended up with 36!

I am now moving on to my pantry...well see what we can pull out of there. For me.....this is a great day. Once again, I am freeing myself from all this "stuff" around me. If you haven't tried it yet, go visit Flylady and try it for just one week...you might be surprised...I was!

No comments:

Post a Comment