Wednesday, April 5, 2006

I Love my Godsons














I Love my Godsons..........I have ONLY two...Seth and Eric...

I am so blessed with these two...one 18 and one 3......I just love you both so much . This is Eric and Seth.......

Let me tell you about Seth my first Nephew/Niece......my first blood godchild....I will protect and love you as long as I am alive. I cerish everyday with you....you will make some girl a wonderful husband. OML there nothing is this world that I would not do to protect you. You are more than special to me.....you are a gift......You are SO precious! There will never be enough hugs in this world for you! I love Seth ! I am and always will be your Godmother.....who loves you more than words can say..just like Kenny Rodgers says..."I can not unlove you"

Oh and then there is my little Eric. I HAVE NEVER in my life been so honored to be someones Godmother than you. You are a priceless gift of life. Your smile melts me. I just hope that someday you will be my friend. I promise you that I will protect you and love you!

I LOVE U both so much!

Your Aunt Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment