Thursday, October 19, 2006

I am so glad for being able to share some stuff.......

List 5 moments in your life that you wish you could relive...

1. Meeting my first nephew/niece, I was so honored to have met my nephew...19 years ago. 19 years ago.....I can not believe that my sweet, little boy, the one I cuddled and held like he was glass is 19 years old.

2. The first time my DH every took me to a NASCAR race. WHY, because I really don't think I have ever been speechless in my life. I couldn't move, I could barely breathe. Every single time I go racing or go to a race track I think of my Dad.....I am a race girl and proud of it!

3. Our very first auction, that we all worked together. I would enjoy it. I would soak it up....I would appreciate it more. We were so young, so full of energy......

4. The day I found out that my Best Friends son was very badly burned and I thought I was t00 busy to take care of them, I was a horrid friend and I admit it.....on a good note...it was an inspiration for me because I was a worthless friend who didn't care and it motivated me to not miss one single moment that my friends need me.

5. The day that I found out Dave wasn't going to race the 18 car anymore. I was upset. I had NO idea that he was not going to race and I was mortified. I didn't take enough pictures, I didn't enjoy each race night more......I have come to grips with it....sort of.......OK maybe not so much...

Really these are just mimimal things. I am very blessed and in the big picture........I really would not go back............unless I could relive our Cruise.....OH yeah...I would definately do that again :P

1 comment: