Friday, October 6, 2006

Weightloss wether I need it or not....

I was recently talking to a friend of mine and I was cursing my non-ability to lose weight. Our conversation went on for some time and we decided that I need to start Journaling what I eat. I swore to her that I don't hardly eat anything, but then she had me write down one day!! I was shocked at how much I actually consumed. She told me "Well if you have a blog anyway, why don't you just use that as you weight loss journal" Now, that sounded like a great idea...but I said "I don't always use it" She said "Start" so I am going to give this a shot........it might not get done everyday, but if I can measure a little of what I am eating it might help. After all, Cancun is only four months away! eeeekkkkkkkk!

1 comment:

  1. be accountable, watch what you eat and Exercise. And yes it didn't work for me either.

    ReplyDelete