Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Six best and worst.......upgraded....


Six Best Things and Six Worst Things In Life

Inspired/borrowed from Auntie Cathie (AC) from Scrapjazz

The ten best things in my life have been:
1. Being a Godmother and Aunt (if I can't be a Mom...I am honored to be a wonderful Aunt)
2. Being adopted by my Mom and Dad they are irreplaceable and having my brother as my brothers, they were the best parents and brothers in the world.
3. My bestest friends in the world. .....Tommy, Sonja Krissy & Rhonda. I love them all so much! I am blessed.
4. Being married to Ron Stock, he is one terrific man. I am a very lucky wife.
5. This irreplaceable business we have, we have made it what it is today and I am proud of us....it has not been easy.
6. Our home....it is one great place to be .
7. My grandparents....they still inspire me to this day
8. My love for racing....it has brought me more joy than anyone will ever know.
9. My love for Nebraska football.....how much fun have I had cheering and crying for my Huskers.
10. Scrapbooking...that is all I have to say....


The ten worst things in my life:
1. Losing my Dad.......worst moment, day, month and year of my life.
2. Sometimes not being able to control myself
3. Stuggling so hard to learn....but it really did make me stronger.
4. One certain ex person........good bye and who cares what you said about me!
5. Dealing with my brother's divorces
6. Dealing with my brother's addiction.
7. Having my husband travel alot! Being home alone
8. Food.....why do I have an addiction to eating.
9. Not being able to call my Mom, because I don't want to listen to the negative
10. Wishing my family would call me more without being the one who has intitate it!

2 comments:

  1. I would call more, but you don't always answer the phone.

    Love ya hon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved learning about you today! beautiful photo too!

    ReplyDelete