Tuesday, September 4, 2007

August 24th...HOLY CRAP!

I think that might be the LONGEST I have ever went without updating the ole blog, BUT man has it been hectic. Well, if we could manage to drag ourselves away from the lake we might actually have more time :) OH well....all is well.......what to blog:

1. I am tired! We had an auction today and it was HOT! Imagine that! It was a Twlight Auction and it was darn near a Midnight Auction. There was ALOT of stuff and we probably should have started it a little earlier, but OH WELL!!!!!!

2. WHAT a great holiday weekend we had! I can NOT believe we came home from the cabin this MORNING, it feels like days since we were there, but shhhhhhh it is nice to be home. My cats missed me ALOT!

3. Man oh man does my heart got our to Ricky Rudd. He took a nasty hit in the NASCAR race on Sunday night and has to take a week off.....and it official this is his last year racing (insert big tears)

4. Congratulations Clint for pulling off a top 20 with a wrecked race car!! THANK YOU ROBBIE GORDON...you Moron :) OH and Clint I found something in a box of goodies I bought at the auction tonight....and Jack Daniels Shot glass.....It says "There is Nothing Like Jack Daniels" It is your lucky charm now. GO CLINT! Get us in the chase :) Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5. Fifth and final for tonight. Congratulations to my BELOVED NEBRASKA CORNHUSKER FOOTBALL team on there big win over Nevada on Saturday!! WHHHOOOOO!!

1 comment:

  1. morning hun... poppin in to say 'hi' and wish us all luck for the k-joi grand opening today :D

    ReplyDelete