Wednesday, September 19, 2007

What the????

Is wrong with me....I LOVE to blog, but I have been so out of it...WAIT I have crazy ass busy....that could be why. I was at a Farm show for what seemed like a million years, then it was the USC game, the Clint Wins NHIS cry fest, the Company meeting on Monday, Auction on Tuesday and Catch up catch up today....UGGH. I feel like a freakin truck has run me over.

I am still on a THANK THE LORD Clint won high. At this time next week we will be done with the Benkleman Auction and on our way home to get ready to leave for the Kansas City NASCAR race to watch Clint.....OH and those other guys :)

I am so excited. Let's get through the NPPD auction on Friday, spend a few nights at our cabin and then pack up and head for Western Nebraska...then home and off to my favorite vacation NASCAR!! FINALLY!

Well, that is it for me tonight. Love to you all......cause you are hear reading this it is because you love me :)

1 comment:

  1. and of course, you are super busy scraping LOL - blogs sometimes have to take a little back seat :D

    ReplyDelete