Sunday, September 16, 2007

THIS WAS MY PROMISE!!


...and by god I stuck to it!!

SO on the weekend of my 16th Wedding Anniversary, the weekend of the big USC/Nebraska game. Here is the story......

Five weeks ago......I promised myself that I would NOT BLOG ONE MORE WORD until Clint Bowyer Won a Cup Race. I NEVER mentioned a word to anyone about this, but it seemed like everytime I bloged about him....something not right happened.....

BUT TONIGHT I AM HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THAT MY DRIVER....MIDWEST DIRT DRIVER KANSAS CLINT BOWYER won his first NASCAR NEXTEL CUp race........

and OH what a sweet sweet moment for us fans....his quote says it all....

"I'm not going to kid you, I was about to throw up on those last 30 laps," Bowyer said in Victory Lane.

......and that is why I love Clint Bowyer.......tell it like it was bud....tell it like it was......................

1 comment: