Saturday, November 3, 2007

It is very hard to keep....

A race girl at home....

Week before last Ron and I sat down to go over our travel calendar as we do once a month. He looked at me and Said "Gosh, we have an auction in Kansas on the 6th, we are sure going to be close to the Texas Motorspeedway, when do they race there" I was like wellllllll the 4th. So two race tickets, a four hour truck drive, some auction work and a very icky hotel room later, we are in Gainesville Texas in time for Tomorrow's Cup race.

Well as you can imagine.........my excitement is the usual....VERY!! So in honor of this very wonderful weekend. I am going to share a picture of none other than.......

YOU GUESSED IT

CLINT BOWYER!!!! BUT this photo is very special cause my sweet online friend Zee snatched it up for me while looking for some Atlanta test photos......DID I MENTION HOW MUCH I ADORE THAT ZEE!!! God bless you woman for knowing enough to send me some Halloween Eye Candy :)

This photo gives a whole new meaning to the phrase......two tire change.....

4 comments:

  1. I wondered if you were there while watching it on TV. As to the picture as Alexis would say......

    SWEET

    ReplyDelete
  2. you were in Gainsville! I'm only like an hour and a half from there I think! You'll have to tell me next time and maybe we can hook up for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry K-- I just don't see it-- But that just leaves more for you to lust over ;-) haha

    ReplyDelete