Friday, November 2, 2007

Sending a little love...

to one of the designers I create for. I am starting off the new and improved...OK the UPDATED Gone Scrap Crazy by showing off some stuff I have creating for GRETCHEN TRIPP!! She was one of the first people that took a chance and invited me to be on her Creative Team. I LOVE to create with Gretchen's items. Her kits are so versatile and I love that I can pull from her other other kits and so many work together. Gretchen's kits can be found here:

http://www.elementalscraps.com/shoppe/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=16

Here is a sampling of some layouts I have done using Gretchen Amazing Kits!


This is the second of two layouts I created for Gretchen Tripp's Creative Team using her Be Still kit. I LOVE this kit. It is so versatile and has some great elements. My niece insisted on me taking this picture of her holding and Easter Egg...I really didn't want the Egg in this picture Our sweet niece Cassidy. She is such a pumpkin and we just love her to pieces. Photo taken on Easter Sunday 2007.


Gretchen Tripp's Be Still Kit; I also used Katie Pertiet's Fabric Flowers and recolored it. I also used Katie's notebook papers and folded cardboard corner, K Mccombs Spiralicious swirls.



This is one of two layout's I created using Gretchen Tripp's Be Still kit as part of her creative team. It was absolutely perfect for my Nephew's Confirmation pictures. I simply love this great kit!! My nephew is such a good kid. His faith is very important to him and it was such a pleasure to be able to share his special day with him..... Sheldon on his confirmation day with his gorgeous cake. Sheldon is such a special boy, so talented and totally irreplaceable and one special Nephew.

Everything on here is Gretchen's Be Still kit with a few exceptions.; Safety pin Tag Katie Pertiet's and the Stacked photo frames.; Fonts used: Jackson Junior Sans
Times New Roman

1 comment: