Friday, November 2, 2007

November!

WOW! How did it get to be November already. Wednesday afternoon before leaving for an Auction trip Ron and I put our boat in our barn. It seems like it was just going into the water a few weeks ago. Now it stored away ready for next spring. Crazy!

Another sign....I keep getting emails and flyers in the mails announcing Holidays sales and upcoming holiday events. AMAZING. How can it possbily be close to Christmas?? I started workin on our holiday cards to get those done. This might be the Christmas of the Gift Card. (hehehehe)

Time to sign off and head down the road.....Ron and I are in Hutchinson, Kansas to pick up some signs and then heading for our auction site just down the road at Conway Springs, just catching up on computer time.

HAPPY NOVEMBER and keep up with me here or watch for my layouts at www.stockscraps.blogspot.com

See ya around....and here are a couple of photos I took yesterday while helping Leon and Ron work on some auction stuff.......it was so peaceful and beauitful there....can't wait for the auction.....



1 comment:

  1. Some times I just wanna run away from the big city! Photos like that make me feel that way. :)

    ReplyDelete