Saturday, August 30, 2008

Restoring the order......

......? are our Huskers on their way to restoring the order? What a nice feeling tonight. There is hope. Lots and lots of hope for a great season. I warned my friends "I always cry before Nebraska games" and I did.....darn it. Here are just a few photos I borrowed from www.huskers.com. MAN it was hard not heading to Lincoln today.







LOVE YOU BO PELINI!! We wanted you years ago....and we got......

Well...anyway....

and then there is the Nationwide race right now going on.....WHO GIVES A RATS ASS about Brad Keslowski!! GO CLINT BOWYER!!! Come on bud!! Bring it home.....finish ahead of him!



Racing....my Huskers....good gosh is life good or what :)

3 comments:

  1. I can relate nor get excited about one single thing in this post...but gotta get me my Kristin fix! lol! *waving hello from CA!!**

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been tagged. Details on my blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristin... I can only describe you as passionate!!! haha

    ReplyDelete