Monday, August 25, 2008

Tagged by Ms Beth....

Here are the rules:*
If you are tagged, you must firstly post the rules:


* Write 7 strange characteristics about yourself. They interest us all!
* Tag 5 other people at the end of your Post.
* Visit everyone that you have tagged and leave a comment on their blog to let them know that they have been tagged. So here are mine.

1. I have to have just a little bit of chocolate everyday

2. It is very very hard for me to have fun without Ron.

3. I miss my Cats.....I sleep better when they sleep with me.

4. I love love fall.......it is my favorite season.

5. I love bags.

6. I think Shawn Johnson is adorable I want to hook her up with my nephew. :)

7. I have never in my life been addicted to the Olymipcs as much as this year.


OH and added..........CLINT BOWYER WILL MAKE THE CHASE FOR THE NASCAR CUP!!!!!!

I tag......
Angela
Cassandra
PattiH
Oscar
KittenB
AshleyS
LoriP

1 comment: