Sunday, August 3, 2008

Whew.....

THAT ended up being a great run for Clint Bowyer today in Pocono. What started off looking like another disasterous and unlucky day for my Cup driver ended up quite well with a nice comfortable 6th place finish for my boy. WHOOOOOOO! Thank the lord. We will take it and off to Watkins Glen next week with some MUCH need momentum.

Between driving home from the Cabin, attending our nieces and nephews birthday party, catching the first 20 laps of the cup race, carting Ron around with the truck, stopping at Molly's House, watching the Beaver Valley Days parade, come home to catch the last of the cup race, visting my forums, helping Ron make supper and then going to bed early.........

THIS was the busiest Sunday we have had in a while and I'll pass on another for a couple of weeks. MAN....I was pooped, but then again the fact that it was like 101 degrees out didn't help a thing.

I have some pictures from the Kids birthday which are on Ron's camera...so hopefully I can get those off of there and up here.....

Hope one and all has a wonderful upcoming week!!!

1 comment: